nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
jsu browsing thru my pix and found these bad boys :lawl:

1_ROY.jpg

bored3.jpg

temp5.jpg

and from waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy back :lawl:

temp4.jpg

and yes, tht was my ex-gf and her sis.. she is such a b*tch....

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Thread worthy. :lawl:

Top pic doesn't make those headlights look too bad. At least you had good taste in wheels. :lawl:

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Good pics, Roy. Looking at those TYC headlights, there was a time I almost decided to go w/ that route. I mean, they're not that bad for the look that are kindda similar to S2000's. My favorite is the last pic btw lol.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
Thread worthy. :lawl:

Top pic doesn't make those headlights look too bad. At least you had good taste in wheels. :lawl:

still have no idea why ppl hate the TYCs..... :lawl:

that body kit :lawl: yyeess. didn't you have yellow calipers or something too? where's the old old pic roy...you know :jae:

most of those pix r on my cardomain page still :lawl:

if u have the time to go thru it, here's the page haha

http://www.cardomain.com/id/darksideaccord/

JT Evo style II front bumper :badger:

Good pics, Roy. Looking at those TYC headlights, there was a time I almost decided to go w/ that route. I mean, they're not that bad for the look that are kindda similar to S2000's. My favorite is the last pic btw lol.

see my first comment :lawl:

She doesn't hold a candle to Yuki :naughty:

very true... yuki can run circles around my ex :badger:

don't hold out man, we know you got nudes somewhere.

if i can find them.....

:hide:

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
The oldies but the goodies! I loved the way your car looked, and the TYC lights are awesome too.. TYC is as good as it gets with aftermarket replacement headlights, of course retros are number one, but as far anything mass produced and sold - TYC is king. That design was superior to any other healight of its class.

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
The oldies but the goodies! I loved the way your car looked, and the TYC lights are awesome too.. TYC is as good as it gets with aftermarket replacement headlights, of course retros are number one, but as far anything mass produced and sold - TYC is king. That design was superior to any other healight of its class.

I've been contemplating on getting their lenses for my retros in the future. The only thing they still discourage me is the fitment (condensation) issue on the OEM housings. I remember the TYC was pretty damn sensational, when I began my 6gen game.

Last edited:
Back