Brad2274's 1999 V6 Pearl red Coupe

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Re: Update!!!Brad2274's 1999 V6 Pearl red Coupe

Even though the vinyl roof didn’t work out, I commend you on adding the piece at the corners so it flows into the glass. I never thought people doing between the black moldings looked very good.

Last edited:

JV6

Reaction score
Loving the new headlights, the blackhouse + clear strip is my fav retro look.

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Headlights are looking awesome! (Not to mention that your car as a whole is also.)

Blacking out the entire low beam housings makes your retros look very aggressive; Good choice, man!

Side note: Voted 5 stars! :thumbsup:

sonni_kuba

6GA Supporting Member
Reaction score
Car looks clean and complete, flows together nicely.
Agreed blacking out low beam section makes sense since the internal reflector is no longer being used, and looks much much better!

After seeing your car, I think I'm gonna take a risk with the boys in blue and remove my front license plate too.

Brad2274

Reaction score
O my your car is ssseeeexxxxaaaayyy! Great work!
thanks man!
Loving the new headlights, the blackhouse + clear strip is my fav retro look.
i agree, i've been dying to have this look
Man U snap
not sure what that means but awesome hahah
Headlights are looking awesome! (Not to mention that your car as a whole is also.)
Blacking out the entire low beam housings makes your retros look very aggressive; Good choice, man!

Side note: Voted 5 stars! :thumbsup:
Thanks! i wanted some aggressive lights so that's why i went gloss black everywhere, glad it worked.

Car looks clean and complete, flows together nicely.
Agreed blacking out low beam section makes sense since the internal reflector is no longer being used, and looks much much better!

After seeing your car, I think I'm gonna take a risk with the boys in blue and remove my front license plate too.
Looks great on your car! i was gonna have the bumps shaved down when i had the repaint a few months ago but its not flush behind them on the back so it'd be too much work :(
I'd risk it too if it was illegal here lol, illegal tint for almost 3 years no issues :)

blackhawksfan18

Reaction score
srry if this was asked but how do you like the RSX seats? Hard to get a custom welded rail? I've heard complaints about comfort but I really like those seats!

Back