brake pads

kevo

Reaction score
What are the best pads I can get for my rotors that's arnt going to be all loud when i brake I have pbr brake pads and they sound horrible so I'd like to know your opinion thanks

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Most people will recommend Wagner Thermo's, Hawk HPS, or OEM. Take a look through the brake component review thread.

I personally have had great experience with Durlast C-Max Gold Ceramics.

kevo

Reaction score
Lol you guys really hate these repeat questions ill try a little harder next time to not ask the same question hahhaahha :D

Jephu

6GA Supporting Member
Reaction score

+1. You never have to buy brake pads again with these. They come with lifetime warranty and when they wear out you can get them replaced for free.

I would stay away from Wagner Thermo. I had them before I swapped them out for the Duralast ones. Within a few months the Wagner brakes started to squeal very bad in the morning and I double checked to make sure they were installed correctly and even tried the anti squeal brake lube and it didn't help.

Lol you guys really hate these repeat questions ill try a little harder next time to not ask the same question hahhaahha :D

In order to keep the efficiency of the search engine, it is best to not post the same question multiple times.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Most people will recommend Wagner Thermo's, Hawk HPS, or OEM. Take a look through the brake component review thread.

Tell me more about these and their special powers.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
^They are well crafted, quiet, produce very little brake dust, and they have great longevity (in my experience). And, when they’re about dead, just take them to Autozone or Advance and you get free replacements. I haven’t noticed any real fade while I’ve been running them front and rear.

I have no doubt Hawks do a great job, but for the money I think these are just as good.

Last edited:

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Did you pick them up from AutoZone, Chris?

There is one(and an Advance) in Niagara Falls that I can check out, and when necessary, drop them back off as well.

Last edited:
Back