FS: BRAND NEW IN THE BOX Function & Form Type 1 $450!!!!

gt58

Reaction score
super sad about selling them i was going to put them on and i had big plans for my accord but some serious **** went down in my family so i gotta sell them. i bought them for 450 and i would like to get 450 back. The dude i bought it from was close friend with the f2 owner so thats how i got the crazy deal. I dont really wanna mess with shipping so i'd like to do it locally. i opened the box to look at them, i didnt even take the plastic or zip ties off.

im leaving tomorrow morning for a ski trip so if youre in socal and wanna pick them up today we can, if not i'll be back on the 31st.

$450 for brand new type 1's with warranty. yesterday they came straight from the f2 warehouse in Pomona. Brand spanking new....

hit me up on here or on my cell
714 threesixtwo 6504

:(

Last edited:

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Not a good time for family issues with Christmas coming up.

Hope everything works out for you/your family.

smoky

Reaction score
Damn it. If I didn't spend so much money on Xmas I woulda been all over this and I'm in socal too. Sad face. Glws though. They should sell fast.

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Whatever happened, my heart goes out to your family. GLWS man.

hilodaze

Reaction score
Want these. I'm staying at westin by lax. Can you deliver?

Dukebb23

Duke Blue Devils
Reaction score
I would buy them if you could ship them to me in TN. Let me know if you don't sell them locally. I know it shouldn't be more than like 20 bucks to ship. I can PayPal you..just let me know.

Back