FS: Calipers!!!

lashlee

Reaction score
With my recent upgrade I've got a few sets of calipers to get rid of. I've got a set of 4 cylinder fronts, 6 cylinder fronts and a set of coupe rear calipers. None have been rebuilt but the right rear could use to be rebuilt. It leaked a small amount from the piston seal.

I would like to get $50 for the V6's, $40 for the 4 cylinders, and $35 for the rears plus shipping. They are all painted black and I am willing to repaint them for the buyer for an additional cost. I am in east Tennessee and would be willing to meet up within a reasonable distance to save on shipping. I've got some pics of the V6's and will get some of the other two pairs this afternoon.

16142882_medium.jpg

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
I think all rear calipers are the same, and that only fronts are different between i4 and V6.

Good prices, glws.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
u don't happen to have the 4banger front caliper bracket, do u?

SykVSyx

Reaction score
I think all rear calipers are the same, and that only fronts are different between i4 and V6.

Good prices, glws.

Fairoze was having issues finding the right v6 calipers to use with Paul's brackets, but it seemed to just be a matter of getting the right part numbers in that situation.

lashlee

Reaction score

Good prices, glws.

I thought the same until I got them in front of me. The bodies are slightly different where the caliper mounts to the bracket, the parking brake bracket is slightly longer on the sedan and the piston has two slots in a + on the sedan where the coupe is single slot like a -. They will bolt up the same and I didn't know until I did the recent upgrade and remembered that my 5 lug came from a coupe and my new rear calipers I pulled from a sedan.

DarkSide - Yes I have a few of the brackets, the ones from the 4 cylinder as well as the 23T (I think it's a 23T, I'll have to look to verify) and the 28T for the V6.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
any update? I'm ordering parts online, and I need to know if i should buy the bracket as well...

Back