calling all socal audio installers

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
i need a HU and front speakers installed in my gf's 93 corolla... i have already spoken to a member on here for help, but he is pretty far away (but will go if no one else is around)... if there's anyone closer, let me know.. i'm in fullerton

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
he's the guy i'm talking abt lol

but he's in west LA, and tht's a far drive for either one of us lol

ccordex00

Reaction score
He's legit.....I think he's interested on my steering wheel...maybe he can come over to the oc area

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
fly me there, roy? it would have to be before this evening, because all the airports are probably going to shut down due to 8-12" of snow here.

i can be packed in like half an hour :coffee: :lawl:

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
thanks for teh offer ry ry :lawl: better pack some shorts and t-shirts cos it's hot as fawk in socal this weekend :lawl:

if carlos comes down to the OC, that would be great, but the car is only available after 8 pm (my gf gets off work at 8 pm)

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
just throwing it out there... :hihi:

but why not DIY? pick up some connectors and a cutter/crimper and go to town. its really not that bad once you get going...

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
have you ever used a litebrite? same principle...instead of putting the red peg into the place marked "red," you just hook the lovely color-coded red wires together...the harness for the radio and the harness to adapt to the car are usually even pre-stripped :lawl:

i think installdr is still around...well, i see they only have 99+ instructions, but toyota evolves, like honda or porsche :lawl: they dont really radically change. check it out http://www.installdr.com/installdocs/toyota/PDF/869001.asp

Back