Camping At The Meet: Read (LAST CALL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Cody - are we meeting at the cabin or what for those of us coming friday. I couldn't find an address for the cabin place. I just need something to mapquest.

Thatonedude - pm me your number since it looks like I'm rolling solo that way I can meet you half way or something and we can roll together. We can figure out a route or something.

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
Here you go, these should be good for you

From I-66 Eastbound, take Exit 6. At the bottom of the exit, turn right onto US Highway 340 South. Continue on US 340 S through the town of Front Royal. Follow the directional signs for Skyline Drive and Shenandoah National Park. The campground entrance is on the left 1, miles past the Shenandoah Park Entrance on US Highway 340.

Otherwise you can try and mapquest

585 Koa Dr, Front Royal, VA

My phone #: I don't answer #'s I don't know so leave a message.

Greg I'm cool with either meeting @ the campground or we can meet somewhere just off of 66

Last edited:

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
what do you guys think about some fireworks???

btw when are you and your friends coming down, fri or sat?

I realized earlier in the thread the way I was typing was kind of misleading, b/c its peak camping season I had to get a cabin for both nights, so even if you guys are only camping out saturday night I'd appreciate it if you still pitch in for friday night too. Should be no more than $22/person for the whole thing all said and done for the whole weekend. I'd appreciate it so I don't get stuck paying for it all lol

thatonedude

Reaction score
wildman me and my friends are rollen down friday so everything should be fine

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
wildman me and my friends are rollen down friday so everything should be fine

As am I. I can't remember if I asked for friday off or not so if I work I'm leaving as soon as I get home and shower. I'll probably leave around 9:30am as that should put me down there around 3-4pm.

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
^^ you know of any place where we can meet up??

Well I compared my directions to those of you coming from Columbus and the closest spot that I think will work is when we both have to merge onto VA-37 South towards US-50. Depending if we even have the same exit but I'm assuming we would. I compared the maps and it looks like we would but one of us will get there before the other will probably. Assuming of course that there's a place to pull off at.

I'm sure we'll work something out. BTW this was mapquesting to the 711 and then working in Cody's directions to the cabin about 3/4 of the way through from where we'd merge onto US-340 South.

I guess the best thing is that if you wanna meet up and then caravan down together, then whoever gets to and finds an exit or something before we get onto I-81 South should call the other w/ specifics and then wait I guess. It looks like you'll get there before me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back