Can anybody link me a pair of reliable hid projectors on Aliexpress?

Caliaccord02

Reaction score
If you have an hid kit right now for your headlights, the ballast will work with the projectors. All you have to do is buy H1 bulbs. As for the bulb color, I think that has to do more with the brand of bulb and not the projectors.

CarNewbie

Reaction score
If you have an hid kit right now for your headlights, the ballast will work with the projectors. All you have to do is buy H1 bulbs. As for the bulb color, I think that has to do more with the brand of bulb and not the projectors.

Na I don't have anything atm, looking at everything I have to buy and probably will buy a new set of headlights as well. Do you have any recommendations of hid kit brands? I thought it was included in the projector kit but it doesn't seem to be.

604ACCORD

Reaction score
My first headlight build I used flexible strips and 2 way taped them in also used a few mini zip ties just to be sure they stayed it's super easy. My new lights I used led tubes they only really bend side to side so i had to brace them it was a lot harder but we'll worth it. I put a lot of pics in my ride thread of my new ones. Feel free to ask me anything I'll help ya out.

604ACCORD

Reaction score
DLand-WHOLE-SET-MINI-HID-BI-XENON-PROJECTOR-LENS-H1-KIT-35W-12V/1210559352

Search this on aliexpress it won't let me post the link this is the complete kit but get the v2 kit I paid the guy 8 bucks for DHL and it came in 5 days his link says 80 bucks but I ordered it and he told me it would be about 2 months to arrive I said I would cancel then so he did DHL for 8 bucks lol

Caliaccord02

Reaction score
I have kensun hids which are working great for me. A little more than the average hid kit at $60 but it's worth it imo.

CarNewbie

Reaction score
DLand-WHOLE-SET-MINI-HID-BI-XENON-PROJECTOR-LENS-H1-KIT-35W-12V/1210559352

Search this on aliexpress it won't let me post the link this is the complete kit but get the v2 kit I paid the guy 8 bucks for DHL and it came in 5 days his link says 80 bucks but I ordered it and he told me it would be about 2 months to arrive I said I would cancel then so he did DHL for 8 bucks lol

Yeah thats the one I was going to buy also but it says hes no longer selling it. Im going to message him to see if he still has it or anything

guytv

Reaction score
Color mod is when u space the lens from the bulb housing. It creates a cleaner cutoff and makes the cutoff have color flicker

Here's before the mod

Here's after

Here's up close before this mod there was no color at all now you can see the blue and purple this is with 6000k

Interesting. How did you do that? my cutoffs are not as sharp.:shrug:

604ACCORD

Reaction score
You remove the lens from the housing and use washers to angle the lens. Try different ways until you get results you like, I put 1 washer on each top one and put 2 on each bottom one. There is a way to mod the cutoff shield by bending it a certain way and also angling the bulb, my buddy is a retrofit nut and knows all these projector modifications you can do.

Here's a link for spacing the lens on the Mini H1
https://www.hidplanet.com/forums/fo...diy/41176-how-to-color-mod-morimoto-mini-h1-s

Thanks for all the help and input guys, appreciate it!

No worries man, I'm pissed he's not selling it anymore I was going to buy them again for my van, I paid something like 145 CAD shipped to my door for the whole kit.

Last edited:
Back