Can anybody link me a pair of reliable hid projectors on Aliexpress?

CarNewbie

Reaction score
No worries man, I'm pissed he's not selling it anymore I was going to buy them again for my van, I paid something like 145 CAD shipped to my door for the whole kit.

I hit him up and he said that he still has them, so I sent him a message askin how do I buy them since it is showing that it is unavailable. Ill update when he responds. Hey so how would I get the led strips to light and wheres a reliable place to buy them from? I found a thread on here showing how to do the led strips but none of the pictures are there anymore I guess since its been a long time.

604ACCORD

Reaction score
Here is some pics of my led setup hope this helps you out

I removed this orange cover and the other is the part you attach the led to.

I took a 194 led and removed the led from the housing and pushed the wires threw and basically made it plug and play. You could cut the leads off the led and solder them onto the wires then push them threw.

And finally I glued the corner reflector in to secure it because it wont stay properly with out the other orange piece.

CarNewbie

Reaction score
Here is some pics of my led setup hope this helps you out
And finally I glued the corner reflector in to secure it because it wont stay properly with out the other orange piece.

Thanks for the pictures man it helps! The seller put a new listing for the projectors in his store so he still has them for sale. Is yours 6000k? Are they more blue than your leds or no? I am debating if I should get 5000k or 6000k but I don't want them to be more blue than the leds

CarNewbie

Reaction score
6000k matched my strips very well. I also had switch back turn signals so everything matched.

Question man, did you have to buy anything extra or did the whole kit have everything you needed? In the video the guy talks about buying some new wire connectors. Bought the kit just waiting on it now!

604ACCORD

Reaction score
I didn't have to buy anything cuz I already had hids in my car there is extensions you will need to go from your headlight plug to the ballast. He gave me some wire harness with a relay and a bunch of plugs I never used it though.

604ACCORD

Reaction score
I bought mine from Walmart did u check there they were 30 cad. But the ones u got could be fine its hard to say how long they will last.

Back