CanAm Meet for the 2011 year update/process status...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
LOL, Matt, I almost said "with the exception of Badger's car" :lawl: I'm aware.

But seriously, that's the mileage ppl are getting on the HIGHWAY?? You gotta be kidding me. Your cars are broke. lol.

F23A1AT

Reaction score
The most MPG I've ever gotten in this car was like 26.5. I check the consumption every week when I fill up. My SR20 would do 30+ all day mixed.... with a Turbo wtf. It's probably due to my VTAKing all the way down the highway. :driving:

eggs

Reaction score
Ummm.... all of you, if you're not getting 28 mpg or better, you're doing it wrong. My auto V6 would get 28+ hwy all day long. I'd expect the 4cyl's to be getting 34.

Kevin, when we came back last year you,carrie and tom all had to get gas and im pretty sure that i didnt

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
Yeah I had to get gas.

But I averaged 27.5 mpg for the entire weekend. That includes ALL the flying around and f*cking with people, the Cruise, and waiting in parking lots, etc.

I was getting 30mpg on the steady highway drives.

L3G10N

Reaction score
Myself and Mike should be for sure, Aleksey I don't know, and I don't think Danny would miss it for the world(although he'll be riding solo).

As far as merchandise I don't mind meeting up somewhere to help bring stuff across the border, but I don't think we'll be crossing the border remotely close to each other. Just split everything up amongst a bunch of cars, and even if one or two cars get searched it would be a minimal enough amount that it would slip through.

Hey Guys!
Yeah for sure that i'll be there. As Matty said, i'll be riding solo this year. No more first gen CL in my life nor the owner lol.

I'll start posting some of your post on CAQ and MtlRacing as I did each past years.

Ready to represent again and help you guys with the Quebec Section.

I've already started to look where we will be able to meet TAC in the USA.
pretty sure we will be able to make a check point between TAC and CAQ and finish the road together to CT!

Can't wait!!! :rock:

Fuzz

Reaction score
Ummm.... all of you, if you're not getting 28 mpg or better, you're doing it wrong. My auto V6 would get 28+ hwy all day long. I'd expect the 4cyl's to be getting 34.

I'm doing it WRONG. Sorry, no sir. If I wanted to drive an econobox I would have bought a FORD or Dodge or something that is good on gas.

I am lucky if I am get 12 MPG ... on the track

:147703263745b138a51

2000BlackCoupe

Reaction score
i mistaked...i got 400 miles to my tank driving to nanuet then going to school for 2 days, averaged 26-27 mpg. not really good for a 4cyl but good enough, and thats with ****ing around too....ill be sure to have some money set aside for just gas for canam since it cost me $50 to fill my tank yesterday

Millz

Reaction score
damn quebec is on avg $10-15 more per fill-up than ontario currently

take that frenchies!! :smash:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back