Car alarm problems..need help ASAP

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
Ok I have never had problems with my alarm. But it will not disengage now. I was leaving for work and pressed unlock and nothing happened. So I went inside and replaced the battery, still nothing. So then I had someone in my family bring me my extra...nothing.

I have an Viper alarm and I am pretty sure the car will not start if the alarm goes off. So how exactly can I get my car home? If I open the door and can't find a way to turn it off then the alarm will go off for who knows how long. I could cut the siren wires to turn it off, but then I wouldn't have a working alarm while the car sits.

The problem is I am not 100% sure the car won't start, but according to the manual it will not. Any thoughts??

lashlee

Reaction score
You should have a small push button or toggle somewhere under the dash. Usually you get in and stick the key in the ignition (usually while the alarm is going off) and then try to start while holding the button down or flipping the switch. You may have to reprogram the remote once you get it going.

99accord boi

Reaction score
same thing is happening with me except i have a random *** alarm brand called omega

wat i did was search for the manual and reset the alarm by unpluging it and reconnecting it then pressed the valet switch a couple time and that fixed it but now i dont have a controller :sad:

Back