Carfax Report!

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Does anyone have access to a CarFax report that I could look up? I have the VIN of the engine I am looking to get to use the bottom end off of, but I do not want to pay $30+ for a CarFax report. If anyone has access to the database, I'd appreciate the hookup! I could also throw down some cash for the person as well for their kindness. I am most specifically interested in finding out and confirming the true mileage on the engine. Please let me know, looking at purchasing this block very soon here so I can get my Accord back on the street!

- Nikita

Last edited:

slowrider87

Reaction score
i swear i had one left but i just checked and it said my e-mail was invalid... but its the only one i've had in the last 10 years. sorry man.

turbo_911

Reaction score
I don't have any left, but I can try to see it if still works. Worth a try. If you want PM me the VIN and I'll check it when I get home. Hopefully it will work.

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Up again... I appreciate it greatly, but unfortunately those who tried to look it up, their accounts were already expired. Does anyone else have access to this? :eusa_wall:

Millz

Reaction score
hey nikita sometimes its worth it to bite the bullet and get one

there should be some for a little less than $30 right? for some reason i dont remember paying that much

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
If there was some sort of deal that you could get 2 reports for a special price, I’d probably go in on it with ya. I would like to know how many miles my motor has.

turbo_911

Reaction score
I know with Autocheck you get unlimited reports for a month.... I know it sometimes doesn't show small accidents like carfax does, but it will show you everything with odometer issues.

Back