catch us rolling in the 626!

xtremex626

Reaction score
so my buddy ZsleepizeZ (Richard), recently picked up a set of function & form type 1 coilovers for his av6. he went all out apparently and here are pics. av6 SLAMMED on stockies, oh and so am i :) enjoy!

btw.. it's painful riding in his car.. front engine brace constantly being scraped and tire hits against lower control arm even at low speeds! oh yeah.. constant bottoming out on unpaved roads (cat).. that's socal for ya!

10z7k0g.jpg

hwlhrs.jpg

fodcn9.jpg

bgdzcx.jpg

DRIVEWAY OWNAGE!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r7WUFEkoVM

Last edited:

jaw819

Reaction score
driveway...
worth it?

looks awesome, btw. not hating, not a bit.
kudos.
just wondering, lol.

sabSquishy

Reaction score
Both of your set-ups look pretty BA. So clean.

Is that how low the Function Form Type 1s go? I'm on 225/45/18 and looking to go just a hair higher than that.

xtremex626

Reaction score
driveway...
worth it?

looks awesome, btw. not hating, not a bit.
kudos.
just wondering, lol.

hah dont even trip. driveway.. is it worth it? i'd say it's worth it ONLY for the ride height. the scraping is painful but i go through the same thing he goes through (our suspension setup is basically the same on the accord & tl) everyday.

for some reason i love that bumper on the coupes...the removable grill makes it looks sexier.

haha jdm grill is teh sex. i like it too.

Looks great, but I could not stand to hear those sounds driving my car.

i'm here with ya too. i'm sure other slammed cars feel the same way too. i still need to lower my front some more :madrun:

Both of your set-ups look pretty BA. So clean.

Is that how low the Function Form Type 1s go? I'm on 225/45/18 and looking to go just a hair higher than that.

quite interesting that you asked haha. we are both on fuction and form type 1's. my buddy is almost maxed out on his ff1's while i still have plenty of threads left (were both running different preloads so thats why).

knighthawk1104

Reaction score
i was dropped 3.5" in the front and 3" in the rear...i was fine with it but my dad drives the car too...and you can imagine my dad hitting every single bump and hole...FML. he told me to raise it, so i raised it an inch:henry:...mind you i live in NYC...roads here...i would assume, are worse. being slammed is painful, quite literally, but it's worth the looks you get.

Back