Centrifugal superchargers? like rotrex supercharger

98acclude

Reaction score
I've been reading around the net about centrifugal superchargers after seeing nyknick's post about jackson racing's new supercharger based off of rotrex's supercharger.. and I read around and that rotrex supercharger are build to spin clockwise where as h22's spin counterclock wise... and I've read recently that vortech makes a centrifugal supercharger for integras and I've checked their site and they're either discontinued or they dont make them...

I was wondering if you guys know of a company that makes centrifugal superchargers that could work with the h22? I think if you got the right supercharger and figured out how to mount it you could piece the rest together much like a turbo kit.. I've also been reading mixed reviews on these the ppl that put them on said they could tell a big difference on like m3's and integra owners but I've also read ppl say that these are dyno queens and dont make usable horsepower..

any idea's or thoughts?

98acclude

Reaction score
another question is there another sc that's built like the sc14 supercharger off of the toyota motor?? like one I can make a custom mount where my ac is located? I was looking at eaton sc's but they all seem to rotate clockwise... hmm..

Back