CF4 Fog light install

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Just so we're clear, Will this fit okay in the USDM 98-00 bumper? I know it'll require some fancy mounting. But the spaces. are good?

or just better to get the civic fogs?

Better to go with the Civic fogs for the 98-00 bumper.

The CF4 fogs are too long for that small of an opening.

ponglynn777

Reaction score
Better to go with the Civic fogs for the 98-00 bumper.

The CF4 fogs are too long for that small of an opening.

exactly! i rather go w/civic fogs than the cf4 if u r using the 98-00 6thgen. but if u really wanted to get the cf4 fog better get the 02 bumper as well to look more aggressive and good
heres something to think about:
98 accord w/civic fogs
DSC00122.jpg

98 bumper w/cf4...not good
IMG_0092.jpg

acedomain

Reaction score
Slimkid- just a suggestion u can also maybe use the 7th gen inspire fogs which are a bit smaller than the cf4 fogs and maybe it will look better but never really seen it done so I'm not sure if they are too small. It might not look right.

Simkid5614

Reaction score
^ damn 98-00 sedan bumper with removable grille .. With a nice subtle, oem looking lip ..! What lip is it?

That's what was throwing me off, I would've sworn it was a coupe all day because of that removable grill. Bish looks sexy.

they do look out of place. I've actually been looking at the fogs from a Lexus IS with the OEM projector. The curve looks about the same might require getting some fog blanks to blend the look, but Oem Lenses and projector fogs, not hard to beat.

Back