CG3H22T's 1998 Honda Accord CUSTOM LX 2 dr.

CG3H22T

Reaction score
Spyder said:
knightrider.gif

knightrider.gif
hasselhoffian-recursion.gif

Man thats awesome , I used to love Knight Rider when I was a kid :)

Jeffro

Reaction score
CG3H22T said:
Man thats awesome , I used to love Knight Rider when I was a kid :)

And apparently by that post, spyder liked David Hasselhoff...

retroshark

Reaction score
the car looks really nice man, i dont know if i like the body kit or the tailight conversion, but its original and its pulled off well, you obviously got a hold of a good shop to do the work :)

buuuutt... since im an engine guy, im more interested in your engine! id be interested to see what you got going on in there. i need some ideas on what to add to my turbo setup so im sure youve got some cool stuff on the list that i havent though of yet. i love the wheels BTW, i think youve officially become the first person to give me buyers remorse about my wheels :p

CG3H22T

Reaction score
retroshark said:
the car looks really nice man, i dont know if i like the body kit or the tailight conversion, but its original and its pulled off well, you obviously got a hold of a good shop to do the work :)

buuuutt... since im an engine guy, im more interested in your engine! id be interested to see what you got going on in there. i need some ideas on what to add to my turbo setup so im sure youve got some cool stuff on the list that i havent though of yet. i love the wheels BTW, i think youve officially become the first person to give me buyers remorse about my wheels :p

Thanks for the kind words , well come to Importfest I will be showing the car there :) You can take a good look :) I might even let you go beyond the Velvet rope ;)

retroshark

Reaction score
lol even indy is far from canada where i am now, so thanks fr the invite, and id love to come, but i cant. seriously tho, get tons of pictures etc, i wanna see this engine

Jeffro

Reaction score
Canada isn't too far (a couple hours)... We Ohio/Michigan kids should carpool to get an up close look ;)

Back