cg6-wasabi 99 accord sedan lx (56k NO WAY!)

CG6-WASABI

Reaction score
Re: cg6-wasabi 99 accord sedan lx *3 New Pics*

wow thats nice an clean!!!
im supportting the factory honda rims(Y) lol
but how did u get the yellow tint in your headlights...like the DRL's are yellow its made nice

thanks dude!!!
umm well my homie blackhoused my lights for me and since we were doing that, he painted it, its a spray paint made for stuff like that, ummmm what's DRL???

accordnation

Reaction score
daytime running lights!!! theyre the lights that turn on as soon as u put down the hand brake(closest to the grill)

CG6-WASABI

Reaction score
daytime running lights!!! theyre the lights that turn on as soon as u put down the hand brake(closest to the grill)

oic lol my bad don't know a lot of forum acronyms, thanks

oh and i dont use DRL's(now that i know what they mean lol) just painted my high beam lens :D

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Usually the yellow high beam reflector can be achieved by using Krylon Yellow Stained Glass Paint, available at your local Michael's Craft Store.

accordnation

Reaction score
did you knock out the orange reflector in the tail lights? how????? :)

i dunno how he did it..but i took out the yellow reflector in my OEM tail lights i heated them in the oven opened them up ripped out the peice, then sealed then em back up an now my turn signals are crystal white!/blue

CG6-WASABI

Reaction score
did you knock out the orange reflector in the tail lights? how????? :)

Yup i did, i micky moused it, this was way before i knew about 6ga and before i knew about car stuff, i basically got a screw driver and pliers and broke it inside until all the pieces came out, if u look closely at my tail lights u will see scratches and what not, planning to get new tail lights but no money, no job lol :D

i dunno how he did it..but i took out the yellow reflector in my OEM tail lights i heated them in the oven opened them up ripped out the peice, then sealed then em back up an now my turn signals are crystal white!/blue

I wish i knew about heat guns and what not before lol i was about 16 when i did it, it was originally my uncles car, he handed it down to me :D

Sweet dude, I like the lip kit, nice work!

Thanks dude! next upgrade probably an m3 style spoiler :D

Back