Chicagoland Meet! July 24th

LX_F23A1

Reaction score
Re: Chicagoland meet!!

so i checked out a different location for a chill spot. we can hold a ehem fishing competition :D??

more girls than at axehead. :wub:

and more grills :jae:

now planning a cruise course.:sleeping:

LX_F23A1

Reaction score

Ohhh my bad about that. I hope guys didn't take it like that. We didn't know you guys had food or I didn't read the thread right so we went to go to this burger joint.

Another option is busse woods in schaumburg but I know some local will oppose with that from previous meets held there.

It'll be cool if we can all drive along lake shore dr. and meet at the museum but that usually won't happen til late at night. It also looks like some of you guys want to take pictures in the city from last years meet.

hmm checked out busse woods. seems like a nice place.

LX_F23A1

Reaction score

anyone iterested in a cruise throgh chinatown? and get some food there while were at it?

you will view some of chicagos finest rice :hihi:

d1blet

Reaction score

Where the hell is finch in all this?! Last year's meet was real chill - just a shame we ate at Subway mid-day and couldn't sample Chicago cuisine.

Just gotta figure out what you guys want to do. We can do some light grilling at some park (whichever one you guys decide upon) before we cruise back to the Chi to do a shoot before parking somewhere and doing a walk-around (for the photogs if you guys want to) before eating again at some predetermined place.

So...

• Meet at park to grill
  • Cruise to chi and do a shoot
  • (OPTIONAL) Walking around and shooting
  • Fobtown/Pizza/whatevs for dinner

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score

anyone have ideas on the photo walk part? do the non-photographers want to come along or split into a second group and do something else? long walks on the beach perhaps? :naughty: :lawl:

we're not "slow" and we dont need to set up our glass plates to shoot or anything :lawl: we did a fair amount of walking...but i know that still might be boring for those who don't care for it.

twas a good time though :lawl:

3646220322_992af492c4_b.jpg

naoandlata

Reaction score

How about a visit to Top Speed or Fizz Auto? :)

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score

know anyone there? how late do they close? are they hosting any events in the next month or two?

Back