Clock LED Question

talontsiawd

Reaction score
Do you mean sideways like pointing it towards the clock numbers? (90 degrees)

The light is faced parallel to the numbers. This wouldn't work without the diffusor cap though and have a very narrow projection. You can buy the caps pretty much anywhere they sell LED's.

cirsurvive711

Reaction score
do you have pics of all your red leds im think bout doin red but im not sure

I just have the center console, sunroof(sh!tty), cruise(sh!tty), and clock(sh!tty) done. The console looks good because I got the kit from ledautomotive, everything use i'm using crappy radio shack leds which I'll probably replace soon. If you really want to, this weekend I could probably get a picture of the center console but I know I've seen pics of red led interiors on this board.

99cfENVYv6

Reaction score
Ive never really seen red that much period. Seems like there is a ton of blue though...

The new LEDautomotive Kits are better than the older ones. I bought them originally about 3 years ago, and recently replaced them, and theyre a LOT a lot better. white ftw:leeann:

TheHunter

Reaction score
Ok, unless you take out the diffuser panel (a little blue peice of plastic pretty much on the LCD screen), the LED is going to be extremely dim, or at least mine was. I suggest taking it out and putting a piece of paper behind it. And to whoever was asking for pics of RED leds :D Heres a link to a video of me driving, I have the red led kit done on both my dash and gage cluster, however the video shows the cluster. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwqSOq5BMjg

Back