Clock Lighting?

TheHunter

Reaction score
Yeah its a very common "problem" (more like maintenance, imo) in our cars.. a search would tell you that. Easily replaced.

brettg4215

Reaction score
how did it fail?

idk....i soldered my light on with a resistor to the little metal post and got all happy so i plugged it in and nothing, so i reversed the wires thinking i had the neg and pos backwards and it still didnt work ....so i just carried on with my life and forgot about it lol

if anyone wants to try and tell me what i did wrong, i can post up some pictures....just let me know

Levi

Reaction score
idk....i soldered my light on with a resistor to the little metal post and got all happy so i plugged it in and nothing, so i reversed the wires thinking i had the neg and pos backwards and it still didnt work ....so i just carried on with my life and forgot about it lol

if anyone wants to try and tell me what i did wrong, i can post up some pictures....just let me know

post pics plz, i can probly tell ya

juicebox00

Reaction score
it's hard to get the freaking bulb out.... i gave up and anyways my radio has the time and is lit up

AlbanianCord99

Reaction score
it's hard to get the freaking bulb out.... i gave up and anyways my radio has the time and is lit up

If you look close on the side of the clock, you'll see a small gap on the side which you can stick a flat head in it and pop it out. Unplug the wires, unscrew the bulb and put the new one in. Put everything back and your done.

AndyDrew2

Reaction score
Well I bought mine yesterday, so hopefully within a week I can tell how the switch out went.

Back