Close to selling car :(

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Ok, so I'm thinking nothing that needs repairing is going to cost you more than the cheapest used 6GA that you can find.

IMO, fix the issues, most urgent first, and go from there.

Gotta Be Marc

Reaction score
UPDATE:
On my way to work i stopped at a stop light and the car shut off. It happened 3 times. I said something else has to be going on here. I bought an Optima Yellow top, new spark plugs, wires, distrib cap n rotor, pvc valve, new oil, and added some trans fluid.

Car works fine now... :) no hard shifting, only very slight jerking.

The HIDs were just a bad ballast. The guy who i got them from givws everyone warranty, so i got new ballast n bulb. Replaced all 20A fuses for head lights n power windows. Everything works fine now.

I topped off power steering fluid as it went down a bit. I'll try uv to see if i can find any leaks anywhere.

Then yesterday morning on my way to school, someone pulling out of parking space smashes my driver side fender. They said they'll pay for it. But for now im driving around with a smashed up fender.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Ok, so some of the fixes were minor, that's good.

Sucks about the fender, but at least they are paying for it.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
If it’s not one thing, it’s something else. Glad the damage is limited to the fender and that you didn’t get screwed. Maybe after that’s fixed you can be problem free for a little while…

Snoobly

Reaction score
glad to hear you fixed all the problems, but you seem to be going through a bad luck streak right now. lol!

Back