Coilover issue

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
Because when I first installed then I was bit by the slammed bug and had to keep lowering it further and further thru out the years in order to be satisfied. :lawl:

I'm satisfied now with the height

hirichard

Reaction score
So your problem is the part with the threads are stripped? If so I think you can use a tool to re thread it. Whenever I stripped where the wheel goes on my trucks on my skateboard I could re thread it easily. Hope this helps

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
The problem does not have to do with messed threads. The problem is the cutouts for the spanner wrench are rounded causing the adjustment spanner wrench to not be able to grab the cutouts in order for there to be enough grab to put enough force in order to loosen the the adjustment collar. I drew arrows to the cutouts I was talking about on the picture on the 1st page.

SoCalAccord2000

Reaction score
mine havent siezed but i use alot of wd40 ,let it soak it then those spin hella easy but i just hand tighten them never used the wrench doesnt fit on mine anways, gl bro

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
No one has said if he can replace the actual collars though, which is his preference.

Hope it works out, Matt. btw whose Mazda3 is that with your car?

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
No one has said if he can replace the actual collars though, which is his preference.

Hope it works out, Matt. btw whose Mazda3 is that with your car?

It's my buddy Aaron's. Me and him are in the process of building it. It's the turbocharged Mazdaspeed 3. He has exhaust, intake, lowering springs, and a amazing audio system. We just replaced the Turbo inlet piping last Sunday. Now he's getting a front mount IC, better down pipe, and COBB AP to tune. That car is so fun

Back