Color Schemes

krylonking104

Reaction score
After Reading HondaLuvers post about repainting his car, ive decided to do the same.

ive wanted to repaint my car since i purchased it, however i lacked motivation.

I am thinking of doing an electric blue, similar to and SI blue, subaru also makes a nice blue.

im looking for feedback from the community. I also had the idea of doing a two tone: hood roof and trunk black and the rest blue.

i have experience painting and i also have a family member who does auto paint, so i have all the guidance i need.

krylonking104

Reaction score
agreed, i looked up some colors and i like azure blue and Persian Blue (a stock Lotus color)

MikeyMike

Reaction score
just keep it away from BMW blue and we are good.. i already have one copycat who literaly works where i live.. i dont need more:p

ActNow

Reaction score
I've wanted to repaint my car since i got mine also. Blue is also my favorite color.:beer:

1NonlyAccord

Reaction score
just keep it away from BMW blue and we are good.. i already have one copycat who literaly works where i live.. i dont need more:p

what BMW blue you have? I have Lemans blue Met for mine..did it about 2years ago...but about to do black with blue pearl soon.

but i have blue,CF hood,black roof and CF trunk..looks decent i guess IMO..i had CF roof but sun turned it very hazy yellow n blemishs

Back