Compression?

1NonlyAccord

Reaction score
does anybody know what the compression should be for an F23A1?
Im going to do a test this weekend..My car has been acting weird,and sluggish lately.

or what would cause the car to from a stop,start out slow(pedal all the way down) then 5-6seconds later outta no where boost and rev to 6k very quickly.

Last edited:

MrLazie1

Reaction score
Re: F23 Internals Info

does anybody know what the compression should be for an F23A1?
Im going to do a test this weekend..My car has been acting weird,and sluggish lately.

just test all the cylinder with the same amount of cranks for them all. and if one of the other is lower, test again or just put some oil in there and test again.

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
driving around, does it do that?

go about 45-55, put it in 5th, then put the gas to the floor...

1NonlyAccord

Reaction score
the bicycle pump i found,didnt work..ha so i gotta find one that will.

SickCeeGeeSix

Reaction score
Check ur oil... that was happening to me for a while.. i'd floor it... it would go up slow... and Vtec would kik in out of no where... turns out 1 plug wasnt in all the way and oil was low....

just my opinion though

mraw112

Reaction score
What ecu are you running? Arnt you running aem ems? The first thing that comes to my mind is the ignition timing. how does it feel at partial throttle? compression test Should be around 170-210 psi. I would say. Depends on if its hot or cold.

Does the car pull harder at partial throttle (<75%) than it does at 75%+ throttle?

Back