Contest #3 - Reflections

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
personally one of my fav pics I've taken is that tree/sky reflection one from WY, but I already posted that so I'll have to think about something else haha.

see if a P&S can compete lol

Raymond

Reaction score
If I get some free time I'd like to take a shot at this one, I need the practice with the camera anyways.

NASOHC

Reaction score
I'm looking forward to this one! Digital baby.... sorry, no SLR for me. LOL

GreddyAccord99

Reaction score
does it have to be a reflection of a person? or a setting? landscape? car? does it have to be a reflection off of a car? mirror? im jus asking for more specifics unless you're being vague which is open to all of these options. it'll make quite an interesting contest.

shavedaccord

Reaction score
does it have to be a reflection of a person? or a setting? landscape? car? does it have to be a reflection off of a car? mirror? im jus asking for more specifics unless you're being vague which is open to all of these options. it'll make quite an interesting contest.

...reflections... of anything..just a reflection.

IcyAccord

Reaction score

rofl. it's a freaking theme..

dur.. why wouldn't we make it interesting.

AND READ THE FIRST POST. Freaking hell..

dinzdale40 said:
THIS MONTHS TOPIC: Reflections

This is a pretty open topic so be creative. The picture must be directly/indirectly related to reflections in some form or fashion. I can't really think of any other rules so post your questions/comments/advise and we can fine tune any changes that need making.

Back