Coupe front bumper on Sedan - who has it?

98sleeper

Reaction score
i hear ya man me either. ya'll will be the first to see it. i found one today. painted and shipped to me $280 in five days or less. i think that's a pretty good deal for being painted and shipped!

hiperb0y

Reaction score
not bad if you run into any problems, im pretty sure the heather mist accord belongs to urbanrocker or something like that on honduh and v6p so you can contact him

02accord

Reaction score
98sleeper said:
i hear ya man me either. ya'll will be the first to see it. i found one today. painted and shipped to me $280 in five days or less. i think that's a pretty good deal for being painted and shipped!

Where did find this? pls let me know the www. thnx. :cool:

b00b

Reaction score
123.jpg

11.jpg

With the sedan hood. Enjoy.

Last edited:

b00b

Reaction score
DSC00400.jpg

yeah, it's Xenon. haha I took the "Accord" and "V6" emblems off and since then have put in 1 muffler tip on so I can look like a four banger while the other muffler is nicely consealed with the Xenon lip. :cool:

Dont forget to buy the coupe bumper garnishes [those mesh looking things to cover the 2 holes] or the car will look funny. :D or better yet get the fog lamps :eek: If you can top this off with a Type R or Mugen Lip then ::drool::

Last edited:

b00b

Reaction score
Yeah, it's a 2000. The bumper was very easy to put on. It fitted as well as the orignal bumper. I didn't even use a coupe bumper retainer for a while and the fit was still pretty nice. But it looks a little nicer with the coupe retainer since the sedan bumper retainer was seeable from the outside with the coupe front and there is a little gap that is not seeable when the hood is closed with the sedan retainer.

98sleeper

Reaction score
oh ok cool. i have a 1998 one and i'm putting that same front end on mine. i'll post picks when i get it done. hopefully, i'll have it sometime next week.

Back