Coupe front bumper on Sedan - who has it?

cdubb77

Reaction score
I like your sedan b00b. I'm diggin' the shaved rear and the tinted tails. Got any more pics?

b00b

Reaction score
Here are a few more :D

DSC00561.jpg

DSC00559.jpg

DSC00517.jpg

DSC00535.jpg

ryon527

Reaction score
nioceeeee do you have any more interior shots? is that a acura shift gate?

Neight

Reaction score
yo nice TL/CL shifter Swap b00b, do you have a DIY for it? I just got a CL shifter and I been waitng for a DIY. If you can tell me how you did it, that would be cool, or if anyone have any good pics of the process, that would help a lot.

b00b

Reaction score
Neight said:
yo nice TL/CL shifter Swap b00b, do you have a DIY for it? I just got a CL shifter and I been waitng for a DIY. If you can tell me how you did it, that would be cool, or if anyone have any good pics of the process, that would help a lot.

The install is pretty easy and is just simply plug and play. But you have to make minor modifications.

1. The shifter is too tall for the cover so you have to do a little trimming. You will know what I mean when you see it.
2. When you take the shifter off, all the way towards the ECU is this stick thingy that attaches the shifter. You have to twist the knob and the stick will come off the shifter. Be careful and try not to break that or pull it out wrong. Just simple do a little twist.
3. For mines, it is a 2002 TL-S and you will only be using 2 of the plugs from the new shifter.
4. You have to mod the shifter. It wont shift back to park when it's on D4 and so forth. So look top left. You will this clear thing that moves up and down to let the shifter shift back. What you have to do is put something there to hold the release back so that you can shift anytime you want. Once you see it, you will understand.
5. Have fun :D

DSC00530.jpg

DSC00408.jpg

Here is the old look

IMGP0006.jpg

d.jpg

New

DSC00401.jpg

Last edited:

02accord

Reaction score
boob revealed himself....good work, boob.

So, anyone knows who is the owner of the silver front coupe bumper with the TL-S rim? :confused:

Neight

Reaction score
how much did it cost to get that bumper? I am pretty close to buying one and id you have to repaint yours? you are lucky that you have a white color accord. They don't make accord coupes in heather-mist. You don't have OEM foglamps on it eh ? That would be another small problem besides the paint. I would have to get a new set of fog lamps, because I have the 98-00 sedan ones.

Back