CSULB Parking Lot

hiperb0y

Reaction score
lol, still don't know who left the note.. likeawp and Accord_V6_400m where do you guys park, I've never seen your cars.. I'm always in PS1

jccg5

Reaction score
lol is funny why ..i park my car at my college..and there a note on my window said...." nice accord ..I saw your 6ga sticker...are you a member there also?? " i was like who the hell is this idiot that ask me this when he already sees my decal..ahah..and about a week later..i found out taht is the girl in my glass i got a crush on...lol

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
lol is funny why ..i park my car at my college..and there a note on my window said...." nice accord ..I saw your 6ga sticker...are you a member there also?? " i was like who the hell is this idiot that ask me this when he already sees my decal..ahah..and about a week later..i found out taht is the girl in my glass i got a crush on...lol

we have a girl member? :ohsnap:

Accord_V6_400m

Reaction score
Never thought of my car as a chick magnet, or as Borat would say a pussy magnet :hihi:

Well I park everywhere, but mostly PS2 and adjacent lots.

hiperb0y

Reaction score
So im guessing the person isn't even in this forum.....lol why even leave me a question if I can't respond

likeawp

Reaction score
I park in PS2 this semester....then take the shuttle to LA5.....have class everyday at 8 AM :(

hyperboy: I saw your car a few times in PS1 last semester haha:)

Accord_V6_400m: damnn such a sleeper!!!:thumbsup: :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:.......I'll try to spot your car around PS2 to admire it hahaha

any of u guys play Initial D in the student union??? LOL:hihi:

hiperb0y

Reaction score
Nah no Initial D for me haha, most of the time I'm in MLSC doing research

hiperb0y

Reaction score
So.... i passed the note onto likeawp HAHAHAH nice ride btw.

Back