Custom "Frisky Arab" plates

Frisky Arab

Reaction score
Well a few days ago my girlfriend told me I should look into getting a custom Texas license plate that said CAMEL on it. (Because I'm an Arab) I thought it was a pretty cool idea until I saw that getting custom plates and having them registered to my vehichle costs $155 and I have to renew/pay every year. After a bit of brainstorming I came up with an alternative idea that only cost around $10 and the previous owner's license plate off of my cb7.

Before the clear coat.
IMG_0196.jpg

Finished and put on :)
IMG_0197.jpg

Also here is another little project me and my friends did a few days prior to this. I thought about sticker-bombing my mugen lip (Cuz i'm a lazy a$$ and still havent bought the spray paint to color match it) but after being talked out of that I really wanted to sticker-bomb something... So we did our phone cases.

IMG_0194.jpg

Frisky Arab

Reaction score
Woot for cb7. Plate looks good. Good idea using the little suction cups.

Ironicly, the CB7 died on me today and I have no idea why it wouldn't start back up(other then the clutch has been beat on and is probably wasted) and after I took the suction cups off they wouldn't stick again. I had to put double-sided tape in the cups to hold the plates.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
We got these made a few years ago,

platespread.jpg

I like what you did with the phones.

The licence plate, the names should be bigger.

Back