FS: Custom LED tail lights for coupe

KnightRyder

Reaction score
ebay lights use inferior quality LEDs, are dimmer than these tails, dont looks nearly as good, in fact i'll just go ahead and say the ebay ones look pretty bad. chances are there is no voltage regulation with the ebay led tails... only people who work with LEDs know that LEDs are finicky little *****es, they hate the fluctuating voltage of a car, thats why a voltage regulator is needed to keep the voltage stable at 12V to prolong the life of the LED.

Roger's tails have a very OEM look to them similar to the Infiniti SUVs, a nice even grid type layout.

edit: just looked at the back of the ebay tails, looks like there is some sort of external unit attached, im assuming its a regulator of some sort, so i guess they at least took care of that part. but still there just doesnt seem to be enough LEDs in there to be visible in direct sunlight. i have some LEDs like the ones they used in their tails and i can tell you that 18 LEDS is not enough to overcome the sunlight. i have 18 of those LEDs in my DOME LIGHT!

Last edited:

aznfunkyflip

Reaction score
Why do people buy retrofited headlights and not just eBay projectors? Everything is personal preference. Some people like the dots look LED, so like the diffused look. Another thing is the spacing of the LEDs and the design of it.

mkdb89-02se

Reaction score
dam thats alot, just curious as to the process
for 500 it must be a pain in te ass and time consuming

me, id never pay that much for anykind of lights but thats me, im a cheap ass
glws it looks sick as hell

Back