DDM or O-Nex HIDs?

Lxcord

Banned
Reaction score
oh I see, did you get a harness with your kit ? I did not order one and now I am kinda worried,lol...

Lxcord

Banned
Reaction score
Its been like a week since i ordered from DDM, but i did not even get a tracking number, or order update email from them. What gives ?
I guess that's why their kits are so affordable, cause their customer service blows.....:mad:

finch13

Reaction score
Its been like a week since i ordered from DDM, but i did not even get a tracking number, or order update email from them. What gives ?
I guess that's why their kits are so affordable, cause their customer service blows.....:mad:

I believe they got really popular, but never increased employee numbers... don't worry, you'll get them

I ordered them before there was any hype about them and got them in 5 days.

sweagle02

Reaction score

mine took like a week and a half. They provided me with email updates though.

kurtage77

Reaction score

When i ordered my HID's from them, I got a tracking number and everything like i was supposed to and they came in about 6 days.

But then i ordered my relay harness the next week and they never told me when it shipped or anything.
My sister just brought it to me when I was on the computer lol (it took them about 5 days)

rwong410

Reaction score

I got mine almost exactly one month after I ordered it.
Ordered on 2/24 and received on 3/20

Lxcord

Banned
Reaction score
lol you must have been pissed, i really hope i dont have to wait that long, i am gonna call them monday, and ask for a tracking number.

Back