debate!!

SykVSyx

Reaction score
i know 5 pllz had done the swap since i did mines 2 months ago and there is still more pplz waiting for parts

:hide:

OP, I would look in to getting the OEM replica Coupe lip kit and mod it to fir your sedan. Get the 98-00 Coupe front bumper so at least that will be a direct fit.

Hondastylez

Reaction score
Everybody is going to do this swap according to what they like best. For example! I love the 01-02 coupe bumper because of the way to fog light holes are positioned. I would've gone 98-00 just because the grill can be changed and that adds to the fun but I didn't. Maybe I should get one of each and interchange them every now and then!.

Do what you like best./

Hondastylez

Reaction score
its a direct fit??? Cause I notice the gap as soon as I put my coupe bumper on but nobody on the forum knows wth Im talking bout when I say upper center beam.....is that all u had to change???

The bumper support beam for the coupe is a direct fit for the sedan. It will allow you to put those plastic tabs right on top by the release latch. There are 4 in total. I just replaced mine today with the coupe beam/support. The small gap between the hood and the bumper will not go away tho. You'll need to replace the hood for the fitment to be flush.

l34merik

Reaction score
So with a lot of sedan owners doing the convert to coupe bumpers, does that mean they think coupes are cooler and secretly wish they had one lol

But I agree with truwarier, 01-02 sedan. It's your car though so don't let us influence you too much.

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
Yeah sometimes I wish I had some extra doors. Friends always complain, but the two doors looks better than 4.

Back