decent all season tires...suggestions?

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
buying tires for my gf's corolla.. i'm not used to buying all season tires, so i was wondering if u guys have any suggestions or recommendations.... :D

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
Either Michelin Pilots or Goodyear Tripletreds.

I've found myself bored enough at my friend's work (Tires Plus) to finally ask him what's what with these tires, and for the price both are excellent.

Last edited:

finch13

Reaction score
I've heard good things about the Goodyear Tripletreads as well... I like my BFG Traction T/A's a lot, they blew my mind for a $70 tire.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
Either Michelin Pilots or Goodyear Tripletreds.

I've found myself bored enough at my friend's work (Tires Plus) to finally ask him what's what with these tires, and for the price both are excellent.

i'll look into those! thanks!

high perf all season? or just regular?

just regular all season.. it's for my gf's 93 corolla :lawl:

I've heard good things about the Goodyear Tripletreads as well... I like my BFG Traction T/A's a lot, they blew my mind for a $70 tire.

i saw the review on the BFG earlier and it looked decent... maybe...

thanks guys and keep them coming! :D

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Dunlop sp40/60's. I used them as winter/snow tires on the accord. Not that she'll ever see that sort of thing in Cali. They still have some nubbies on them, lol.

cajun

Reaction score
I've got Goodyear ComforTreds on my Accord and TripleTreds on our van. Happy with both and the price is reasonable if you can wait for a sale.

StuCoupe

Reaction score
My vote is for the Michelins. Both my all season and winters are Michelins and I love them.

dadams

Reaction score
Michelin Pilots are good... i had the Exalto's and nw i have the Goodyear eagle gt which i love... both have good grip and wear

Back