Demon5spd's 2000 Sedan LX

demon5spd

Reaction score
thanks man that would probally work pretty good with the dremel i had to worry about it slipping and messing up the valve cover i guess with the block i wouldn't have to worry about it.

Thanks man

Jeffro

Reaction score
Good luck and nice numbers... I have a snail of a car, BTW :rolleyes:

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
nice times / numbers. how long have you been on the bottle? it's definitely the easiest way to go fast lol... I used to run an NX kit but sold it a few months ago.

and not to be an asshole - but please check the rules for this forum and edit your title / first post to follow the guidelines or I'm going to have to delete the topic.

demon5spd

Reaction score
i've been running the 75 shot for about 2 1/2 years right now maybe more , and i've probally but about 30,000+ miles on the car since i've installed the kit and the car still runs perfect if not better then when i bought it.

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
Wildman said:
and not to be an asshole - but please check the rules for this forum and edit your title / first post to follow the guidelines or I'm going to have to delete the topic.
Haha i was going to try and tell him before you guys saw it..i was too late...

Av6916

Reaction score
Nice times, where's the whole car shot? If only we had that much power n/a then that would be cool haha.

demon5spd

Reaction score
sorry my prostreet online account has been cancelled since they closed the sight to open a new site. so all the pics i had are gone now i'm taking new pics tomorrow.

Back