DH`s 2000 coupe

cjsaccord

Reaction score
This is the most interesting build thread I have read in a while.
Subscribed:coffee:

CreepyWilly

Reaction score
Man, you're my hero. I had that idea, well + the RWD swap for a few years. I just don't have time to do it and paying to make such a swap... would be easier to buy an 92 nsx.

Oh and it's my opinion but... you pull in a C30 engine but you remove the NSX style taillights. I think by far the OEM tails are the sexiest it gets for 6th gen.

Subbed!

DH48

Reaction score
Man, you're my hero. I had that idea, well + the RWD swap for a few years. I just don't have time to do it and paying to make such a swap... would be easier to buy an 92 nsx.

Oh and it's my opinion but... you pull in a C30 engine but you remove the NSX style taillights. I think by far the OEM tails are the sexiest it gets for 6th gen.

Subbed!

You have the right to an opinion and i respect that. I am going stealth do not want it looking to much of a NSX lol :)

This is why i wanted to get rid of the NSX look
accord150.jpg

Do not know who`s accord it is but damn it looks hot :)
Only problem is i will need a US pumper. The EU one...well it is a US pumper but they just have cut out the center and then added the EU plate to it and it is butt ugly.

CreepyWilly

Reaction score
You have the right to an opinion and i respect that. I am going stealth do not want it looking to much of a NSX lol :)

accord150.jpg

Only problem is i will need a US pumper. The EU one...well it is a US pumper but they just have cut out the center and then added the EU plate to it and it is butt ugly.

Yeah i agree, it's a small detail that does matter!
Do you have any idea yet how you will fix the fact you got no more backing light ? I'm not sure about the US, but here in Quebec if you don't have any your car is street illegal :(

DH48

Reaction score
Yeah i agree, it's a small detail that does matter!
Do you have any idea yet how you will fix the fact you got no more backing light ? I'm not sure about the US, but here in Quebec if you don't have any your car is street illegal :(

That actually is a small problem. I have two options one is buy a Fog and backup light combo light. MB-s few AMG model should have it ( have seen at least) . Also seen on a mini and a few other brands. Just have to find the one that looks nice on the car and i will mod it into the rear lip :)
Oprion 2 is i just get a fog light for the lip and mount 2 small backup light just above the license plate or on the sides of the license plate. The light just have to have the E mark on them and I am good to go :)

Call me crazy but i got a pen and notebook in my car and when i see parts on other cars that could look nice on mine I write down the brand and model. Nothing overkill but small details that could be of use. Sometimes even take picture lol

Frisky Arab

Reaction score
NSX swap in a 6th gen? This thread is legendary. Why have I not seen this sooner?

Few questions though.
Staying FWD or you gonna do that crazy RWD conversion?
What tranny are you gonna go with if you stay FWD?
Why don't we have more crazy people like you doing these godly swaps?

SykVSyx

Reaction score

accord150.jpg

That would be Sleeper Cell's car.

Welcome to the site.

I am glad to see someone actually undertaking to do this swap, and I will definately be checking back for updates.

Any plans to do a wire tuck or any other performance improvements with the engine as well?

2002CG3coupe

Reaction score
This thread is KRAY.....maybe you should look to try the transmission from a c27 motor. It just might be the closest to fit, if you're doing a fwd car.

Back