did annother overlay

cantafordaccord

Reaction score
I have been super busy this summer but I managed to crank out this part as well as a few others :)

071708018.jpg

071708019.jpg

071708017.jpg

CHID0

Reaction score
I've wanted one of these for a while....plannin on doing anymore?

cantafordaccord

Reaction score
Nice piece... Gonna sell it?

looks like everyone is wondering the same thing for the most part LOL :bash:

I made this grill for a guy in georgia off annother forum. It did start out as a type r grill as well. I am willing to do more its just that I need the parts to be sent to me so I can do the work to them. also I am leaving sometime around sept 1st for about 6 weeks so if I do anything between now and then it has to get sent to me asap.

Jmiller could you show me a pic of what it is you want exactly and ill think about building a few sets
to get rid of

iHazSnail

Reaction score
You need to get better soon cuz mannn do i have a project for you! :D

SpEeD LuNaTiKz

Reaction score
Dam man that looks so nice, did u sell all the dash/radio covers if not let me know cause I was gonna buy one but the timing didnt work out,but now since I am worken again the green can flow in your pocket lol for one of those awesome parts. keep up the good work

cantafordaccord

Reaction score
Dam man that looks so nice, did u sell all the dash/radio covers if not let me know cause I was gonna buy one but the timing didnt work out,but now since I am worken again the green can flow in your pocket lol for one of those awesome parts. keep up the good work

I have one more left at the moment

I am gotta dig it out of a box since I recently moved back into the rents :(

Back