Dinzdale40 Official Car Buildup Thread

csmiths98AV6

Reaction score
im assuming that you are going to be building and swaping this motor your self, if so i want to see this work first hand during the whole process maybe. your not too far

Dinzdale40

Large Member
Reaction score
word. Wanna sell your omni's? twenty dollah :deal:

lol those aren't for sale....i just took them off because the motor rolled out the side right there....and it was in the way...i plan on keeping the Omni's for the forseeable future....even tho one day i would like to upgrade if i can find those shorter steering knuckles....

im assuming that you are going to be building and swaping this motor your self, if so i want to see this work first hand during the whole process maybe. your not too far

yup im doing it all on my own...ill be sending some stuff out(maybe some headwork)....but i do got a friend that can lighten and balance my rotating assembly for me....so i won't be doing everything like all at once....but we def should meet up...i need all the help advice i can get...

DOIN WORK SON!!!

yyyyeesssssss

i honestly wish i could help, itd be so much fun, haha

same here :hide: looking gooood, danny! :D

im trying....i wish i had some folks to help...but apparently i am in new territory....all my used to be mentors are like....not experienced in doing this...so im having to research everything on my own and find new folks to bounce my questions off of...hopefully when im done i can clean up this thread and make it more useful....

for now we can whore it tho....just know i will get a mod to delete all of the useless stuff later when i get it organized...:)

nexTOme

Reaction score
^ alright he said it himself..... all whores unite! :lawl:

dun dun dun!!!!! dun dun dun baaaaaaa~~~~~~~~~

6GA whore unite!

betoman reporting in! :henry:

i really want to have a project car...:sad:

henreeezy xp

Reaction score
jae, i say u get a new car... move closer to me and we both can work on ur car :)

nexTOme

Reaction score
jae, i say u get a new car... move closer to me and we both can work on ur car :)

and have you pay for the damage you done to my car? :eh:

lol kidding, i really dont feel comfortable whoring danny's thread....:hide:

Back