Dinzdale40 Official Car Buildup Thread

Dinzdale40

Large Member
Reaction score
Keep it as CF unless you're looking to go for the sleeper route.

im kinda going for the sleeper route...but it's not about that to me...its more i think it just looks cleaner...

i like it on soem colors...like your white car looks fine...and other contrasting colors...so it kinda depends on the color i choose...and if i stay close to black colors...ill paint it...

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
Woot! finally some kind of update!

Danny, I agree with you about the hood, good choice. :thumbsup:

pyaarawala

Reaction score
im kinda going for the sleeper route...but it's not about that to me...its more i think it just looks cleaner...

i like it on some colors...like your white car looks fine...and other contrasting colors...so it kinda depends on the color i choose...and if i stay close to black colors...ill paint it...

lol come to think of it, Andrew's (6genaccord username) body shop accidentally painted his CF hood and he was all pissed about it. So he's rockin a painted CF hood in black already. Maybe trade? Just throwing that out there.

Dinzdale40

Large Member
Reaction score
im through with trading tho...main reason i got this hood is cause a99blackacord(kevin) drove down here...so no shipping...and i got to get rid of my OEM hood so its not taking up space and risking damage by sitting there not on the car...

also my car might not be painted black...or at least not the same OEM black you know...

Dinzdale40

Large Member
Reaction score
i don't even know man....i really don't...we talked about diff colors and stuff about 10 pages back...but i honestly am still undecided...it really depends on alot of stuff....im hoping when i get some more stuff done ill be able to picture it...

Back