lol! dont worry, hondas still the best.

dont forget, HONDA = Hold On Not Done Accelerating

lmfao I never heard that before, its classic :D

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
Totalimmortal said:
Anyone?? Narrow-band??? Wideband???

yes, mine is reading off the stock o2 sensor. after i lower my car and get a couple more things, i do want to get a wideband o2 sensor.

lovablettedy

Banned
Reaction score
Sketch o5 said:
yes, mine is reading off the stock o2 sensor. after i lower my car and get a couple more things, i do want to get a wideband o2 sensor.

were can i get a wideband o2 sensor and about how much would it cost?

allicedout

Reaction score
So i should be splicing the afr purple wire into # 16 (white wire) or do i have it all wrong?

m3177o

Reaction score
retroshark said:
no offense but vtec isnt that important any more. most car companies have their equivilant (BMW, Mercedes, Toyota, VW) in fact, hondas vtec (Variable Valve Timing and Lift Electronic Control) is now more outdated compared to systems such as toyotas VVTI. you could add a light for VTEC but even in the cae of the write up on that site, it has no purpose. unless you are runnig a "vtec controller" or you have full enginemanagement and want to set the rpms at which vtec engages, you really dont need a light to show vtec. even if you just want to know you are "in" VTEC, it still makes no difference because you cant really do anything to change it. back when vtec first came out it was the top of the line engines at honda that had it. now, every honda has it, and more omportantly, it has been refined. most cars actually have the same system but under a different name.

all im trying to say is please try and stay away from the whole "praising vtec" thing, because unfortunately for us honda drivers, we no longer are the only people with vtec or the equivilant in our cars.

i couldnt said it any better. very well said. haha

Back