DIY - Morimoto Mini H1 projectors Retrofit

Varnell

Reaction score
^OEM replica? It should have a copied and pasted design, but you can never be quite sure. My aftermarket tail lights had pieces off by millimeters that made fitting the bulbs a pain.

I'm curious about the legality of projector headlights versus HIDs in standard reflector housings. Seems like this would be too much of a pain to take out just for an inspection.

phi1542

Reaction score
I guess you could say OEM rep haha yeah fitting bulbs is kind of hard but they fit once you get it in. The fitment to the pumper is good enough. Little space but you can't tell unless you look really close. My reflectors and HID have pretty good output. Lights up the road but projectors are way better. I don't think they are illegal because I'm in CA which have like the strictest car laws lmao never got pulled over for HID

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

Simkid5614

Reaction score
When I went thru Delawares inspections, Passed smog, then went for safety test. Had my halogen highs hooked up. He *****ed more about my white/amber switchbacks and almost didnt pass me for that. and I'm stock height, no exhaust, just my retro. and wtf.

luanster

Reaction score
How much cutting would you guys think would be involved to fit the Gatling gun 2.0 shroud?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back