DIY: Newer Honda Horn Swap

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
I mean I assume it was to be interpreted relative to the picture, but figured it couldn't hurt to clarify so there is no question.

Mikey

Reaction score
Hell yeah this sounds way better than the stupid oem horn. I'll be doing this soon as well. I never use my horn because of how stupid it sounds lol.

Oh and standard practice is when referring to "left" or "right" to do it in reference of sitting in the drivers seat :thumbup:
I mean I assume it was to be interpreted relative to the picture, but figured it couldn't hurt to clarify so there is no question.
I know, I know. :lawl: I go back and forth. I prefer to refer to it as if you're sitting in thre driver seat, regardless of direction. But sometimes I refer to it as when looking at it.

Videos don't work. Used the direct link to photobucket and nothing.
Try uploading them to youtube please.
Alright. I'll try that.

Led_zeppelin

Reaction score
NICE ... and dude no joke i've always hated the annoying toy car horn we've got. Its like i roll up all aggressive sounding and honk the horn and its meep meep lmfao its like mike tyson talking haha

uhhkilleez

Reaction score
This will be my next mod. Our horns sound so wimpy but are crazy loud and will scare the shit out of you if you aren't expecting it.
Pretty cheap and real easy to install too which is always a bonus.
I wonder how it would sound if you used two highs or two lows instead of one of each.

H-town_Ryda_06

Reaction score
A few months ago I changed my OEM horn to a pair of 01 acura tl horns I picked up from the jy and I love them. The sound is way louder and not all meep meep sounding lol.

Plus I got the pair for $10 and the plugs are exactly the same so pnp :thumbsup:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
I thought our horn was annoying, a guy I work with drives a 2010 Jetta and the Horn is even more weenie sounding haha.

I'd like to get some of those deep horns from old Mercs and put them on my car. :lawl:

Last edited:
Back