DIY Plug and Play HID installing

Mr. HuMpY

Reaction score
hmmm most of the people on here know how to do it. but there are people new to car tuning and instead of making a thread asking if they need to cut and thing. all they have to do is look here and is most plug and play kits DON'T COME WITH any instruction. so yeah.

im totally sorry if offended anyone on here. but if your feeling is hurt then suck it up baby and grow up. :squintfinger:

i do this to help people out.

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
the best part about that picture is if you're a noob it still won't help! haha

...easy now

Last edited:

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
:dumb:

Thanks Jeff, I wasn't really sure where to plug mine in before I saw this. I mistakenly plugged it into my coolant overflow and zapped myself when leaning on the hood. Sometimes I have to learn the hard way.

rshinds

Reaction score
ok guys,, seriously we do need a how to on where to put your ballasts, thats the problem, i have one strapped to the abs unit, the other is INSIDE, my airbox....

001Stunna

Reaction score
ok guys,, seriously we do need a how to on where to put your ballasts, thats the problem, i have one strapped to the abs unit, the other is INSIDE, my airbox....

I got mine 3M'taped to the headlight housing with a ziptie for support as well, It was the cleanest option for me. Shall take a pic later to show...

Raymond

Reaction score
My ballasts just sit wherever they want. I just left them sitting there behind the headlight haha. They don't move around and you can't see them unless you're looking for em.

sickdime

Reaction score
if your feeling is hurt then suck it up baby and grow up.

nice stuff bro, points for the well thought out thread, i sometimes forget that there are people that have never worked even near a car. love the banter on this forum too

Back