DIY RSX seats in sedan that sit low....Complete....

604ACCORD

Reaction score
Re: DIY RSX seats in sedan that sit low..

The only one that takes a bit of thought is the rear left side, I basically took the accord mount and cut it in two pieces and used some small pieces of scrap I had in my garage to strengthen it up. I haven't had lots of welding experience plus its only a 100 amp flux mig but it did pretty good. I can take some close ups of it and post them if u want, It don't look great but works. I'm getting the drivers seat back from my buddy due to some stitching coming un done then I have a mint set!!

Last edited:

604ACCORD

Reaction score

I'm still finishing this thread my drivers seat is about to get dropped off I'll post the before and after of the repair then it's install time.

604ACCORD

Reaction score

Got the seat back.. finally... Imma start installing it tomorrow I'll throw up some pics once I get it test fit so here's the before and after of the repair.

604ACCORD

Reaction score

Got the mounts all off and the seat positioned and tacked welded just gotta weld and reinforce it a bit then its on to the rear one.

These are the 3 I remove

Here's the seat in..

604ACCORD

Reaction score
Re: DIY RSX seats in sedan that sit low.. Complete.......

Got them done finally... I'm super happy with the finished product, they keep you right in your seat. I still gotta do the heat and once the weather is better I'm going to beef up the brackets a bit and paint them. Here is some pics of the fitment.

604ACCORD

Reaction score
Mad props man, she looks sexy as all get out!!

Thanks...I was so determined to do this, Its actually pretty easy as long as you have your own welder. I really want to do the TL dash swap and black carpet.. I neeeeed more MONIES!!!

Pardie

Reaction score
Those look nice but I don't want to lose my power adjustability :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back