DIY Threads

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
The only reason why i still get spam mail from photobucket is because of this site. If anyone wants to create/maintain a page for all of the pictures and then keep them up to date for years to come, be our guest.

We all had to redo DIY's when the previous thread/pictures/owners left. It created a new and more detailed DIY for the next generation of accorders.

James, You are more than willing to create or redo a DIY that you see unfit. Break out and try something new with your car. Don't just read our guides; create your own path

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
There are a lot of DIY threads and many are from older members who are no longer around. Unfortunately pics or links will go bad, that’s just the way it is. The staff isn’t going to go through all of them on a regular basis to check and make sure they are all still current. However, that doesn’t mean we can’t keep them as a useful tool.

If you go to use a DIY and find that the pics or links are broken, let’s use this thread to post your findings, and figure out a way to fix it so it is a usable DIY again. No one will know a DIY has become null unless they make others aware.

My thanks to Jordan and James’99 for taking some of this work on. The PDF idea is not bad, but the file size might be too small for many of these guides. It would be nice to have a higher cap. Anyway, post the fixes and we will update the list with the new links.

james'99

Reaction score
Thank you RedRyder. I don't know why some people are being negative about this. I'm just trying to make a useful point. I don't need DIYs and I do everything my own way. I'm just making the point because I feel like more and more people say to use the search function and once you point them to a DIY that is on the master list, it isn't helpful to them. I'm not thinking of myself here and I know how unreasonable it would be to try to parse back through old threads, but with that being said, I think future-proofing it from here on out would be nice to help newer members.

EDIT: I added this to my first post. I am sorry to have been unclear.

"I'm sorry for being unclear about this. I am mostly referring to our Master DIY list. It would be highly unreasonable to parse back through all that this site has been through to try to get it back."

Last edited:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
^Can you be more specific? Only threads that have recently been started/posted in show up on the home page.

Back