Do 6th gen sedans look better with oem spoiler or without?

Which look better on 6th gen sedans

• no spoiler

Votes: 53 58.2%
  • OEM spoiler

Votes: 38 41.8%

• Total voters

TheHunter

Reaction score
I think there's a critical point you guys are missing. In my opinion, it really depends on the COLOR of the car.

For example, I feel that black coupes look wwaaaaaaay better without a spoiler, but I can't see myself losing the spoiler on my red car, or any red coupe. Same applies with sedans. I think it depends on the look you're going for. David's car (ccordex) looks good with the spoiler, it seems sporty, but some other colors that are looking for a more slick low look, look better without a spoiler.

For these reasons, I refuse to vote because I feel it's irrelevant if it's simply a "sedan".

v6indodarknight

Reaction score
oem part don't save gas...

driving slow and not revving saves gas...

if u wanna save even more... don't drive... walk or ride bicycle... LOL

stanleybb50

Reaction score
A small lip spoiler looks best.

So where do you get the small lip spoiler and installation instructions?

All I see are "cheapies" on Ebay that just have a "sticky" side like tape... Just feel like it wouldn't be permanent and would look like crap and/or ruin the paint if/when it would ever fall off or something...

Shizzy

Reaction score
there is a certain spoiler for EVERY car that looks great to CERTAIN people... I usually dont like spoilers period but there are good ones out there..

swollen_cu

Reaction score
tc lip spoiler on the 01-02 sedan trunks FTW! im waiting to get mines, but still debating on either carbon fiber or painted to match my car.

Back