Do you guys know where i can possibly find CL-s/TL 6 speed tranny?

CaliCG6

Reaction score
Whatsup 6ga, ive been on the market for a 6spd tranny for my 01 accrd sedan v6 but no luck at all! I know they r rare to come across but was wondering if maybe you guys knew a site i could possibly get it from? Im startin to lose hope and juss end up getting a 04-07 6 spd accord. I reallly want the LSD though..
Thanks in advance guys.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Car-part.com, local junkyards, j32a.com, and other forums like V6P or Acurazine. Sometimes they're on Craigslist or Ebay. Or message Paul (NVA-AV6 on V6P) or Rich at RV6 Performance and maybe they can help you source one.

CaliCG6

Reaction score
Car-part.com, local junkyards, j32a.com, and other forums like V6P or Acurazine. Sometimes they're on Craigslist or Ebay. Or message Paul (NVA-AV6 on V6P) or Rich at RV6 Performance and maybe they can help you source one.

Thank u brotha. As for richie, i believe i read somewhere where he isnt doing the harness anymore? Wait, dont u have a 6sp swap brotha? @RedRyder

CaliCG6

Reaction score

How r u liking it? Seen ur thread i believe u have 06-07 accord tranny. Honestly i think ill be happy that im going 6 spd n leaving that crap automatic. But id figure if ima go 6spd i mite as well go all the way n just grab the LSD lol. If u dont mind me askinf brotha how much did u spend on ur swap? Tranny/ labor?

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'm sure there's an aftermarket LSD available for the non-lsd trans mission that in the end would save you time/hassle.

Brad2274

Reaction score
How r u liking it? Seen ur thread i believe u have 06-07 accord tranny. Honestly i think ill be happy that im going 6 spd n leaving that crap automatic. But id figure if ima go 6spd i mite as well go all the way n just grab the LSD lol. If u dont mind me askinf brotha how much did u spend on ur swap? Tranny/ labor?

he doesnt have the accord tranny he has the full CL-S swap 3.2 engine and transmission with lsd

Back