Do you think it looks weird if you just get a MU style front lip and no skirts

LoveLee

Reaction score
did he really just abbreviate mugen ...

anyways... a lot of people on here have front lips with stock side skirts. if u want to see how it looks start checking members ride threads.

or check my sig.

Millz

Reaction score
i think if you were going for something like a WW front lip and no sides it would look off with the stock sideskirts cause it sits a lot lower

ive seen plenty sedans/coupes with a Mugen style lip and stocks, looks good to me

SykVSyx

Reaction score
I think it flows better on the 01-02, but, if you are low enough, I think it looks fine.

sweagle02

Reaction score
im glad someone brought this up because i was thinking the same thing, except i have a sedan..How would it look with stock skirts and a front lip? Also, how would my 4dr look with just a front lip and no rear lip? any opinion welcome.

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
you guys seriously can't visualize at all what it would look like? and are too lazy to search through some rides to find a car that has what you're describing?

"How would it look" is a subjective and personal question too.

:boo:

LitoCG2Rider

Reaction score
When kevin make a good point and bring the ownage/pwned on peeps..its really scarey like justin and danny....unlike john and roy.... -__-

sweagle02

Reaction score
any one know where i can find pics of 6th gens with no rear lip and just a front lip. obviously the search feature won't answer my question.

Last edited:
Back