Does your 6th gen still have heat & ac!?

Does your 6th gen have heat and a/c?

• Total voters

DizzyP

Reaction score
Funny you mentioned it, my blower was going out so I replaced it a couple weeks ago. It was easy to pull out once I figure out where all the hidden screws were located. I probably could've fixed it but it's pretty seal tight. When the broken one was in it only worked about two thirds of the time. I had to bang on it to get it to start up sometimes so I think it's a standard brushed motor. I just purchased a brand-new want to put it in and it works like a charm. I'm hanging onto the old one cause I might be able to refurbish it and resell.

Oh come to think of it about a year ago the climate control servo was worn down and sometimes would get stuck on a certain temp and just clicked away. I rigged it up as a temp fix until I could get a replacement. Swapped em out and no issues. I cracked open the old one to realize my temp fix would have lasted prob for the life of the car. Oy vey!

Besides those two components failing the AC and heat are working fine.

iPhone using Tapatalk, sent from my.

shyste

Reaction score
i got both. got the ac recharged two summers ago. think its leaking again however

bairdandrew77

Reaction score
Heater on mine worked perfectly, ac never worked. It was terrible in the Utah summer, worse with black leather interior

CDsDontBurn

Reaction score
I have both. I had to replace my high pressure shrader hose and AC compressor like 2 years ago. That summer was miserable for those 3 weeks I was without AC here in the 105F SoCal heat.

Back