dyno content inside

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Props Shahid :thumbsup:

Did you rebuild any part of Stinker's block, or just take it as is? I thought he blew his motor at some point or it had a few weaknesses..

Awesome #'s at 9psi. I wish to reach where you stand sometime in the future, but hopefully with another block that is built as f*ck..

:ohsnap:, planz planz..

dreman

H22-5spd Swapped CG5
Reaction score
Great numbers glad you got the car back on the road I will stay tuned :thumbsup:

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
impressive, looking forward to the other results. bet it makes for a lot of fun on the highway lol

iHazSnail

Reaction score
Holy balls... 20 psi.... let's just say you'll never find traction.
You won't find traction for anything above 300whp anyway. Especially with the aftermarket that a 6th gen accord has? Forget about it.
i like the numbers and the colors in ur engine bay. :lawl:
:hihi:
he doesn't find traction to begin with so its not really going to matter much, i think he's just doing it to set the bar and show what is probably the most hp you can make of a "G" frankenstein engine.

sounds nice, looks okay, but i don't see how you're going to keep this as a DD, its going to be a PITA
Props Shahid :thumbsup:

Did you rebuild any part of Stinker's block, or just take it as is? I thought he blew his motor at some point or it had a few weaknesses..

Awesome #'s at 9psi. I wish to reach where you stand sometime in the future, but hopefully with another block that is built as f*ck..

:ohsnap:, planz planz..
qft! i don't need traction its just to see how far can a F23 be pushed. So far, its not worth it because the amount of money i spent on this F23, had i spent that on a 2J, i would have myself more than 800+whp.
And i do not plan on keeping this as a DD. I leased a G37 recently which i cruise around in.

Holy rainbow colored cow, thats awesome!
:thumbup:
This car is beautiful.
Thank you sir =)

Great numbers glad you got the car back on the road I will stay tuned :thumbsup:
Thanks dude! Looking forward to your build right now. Can't wait!!

impressive, looking forward to the other results. bet it makes for a lot of fun on the highway lol
lol ohhh you have nooo idea!! but did i forget to mention 309tq? hahaha its getting hard to get traction from a roll too :hihi:

Latest posts

Back