East Coast Drift Championship coverage

x5carl3tMurd3rx

Reaction score
lol, I mean some of the posts were off topic but at least could be related to ot. but other then the fact that everyone usually thinks the s12 is an ae86 no one was talking about them.

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
You definitely did well on the action shots. The truck picture is epic imo. I rode in a 500hp ls1 S13 for a live track ride along.

That is my dream. :omgbd:

scrapnav6

Reaction score
I do love s12's but there really hard to come by. My next drift car will probably b an e30.
Bmw straight 6 can not be messed with

x5carl3tMurd3rx

Reaction score
been seeing alot of e30's in the drift scene around here.

matt I'd love an ls1 in my s13 but after pricing the whole swap out even with me fabing alot of the parts myself its still way more then I wanna invest in a car that WILL hit something eventually. my current plan is for a 1jz-gtte. friend of mine did a full swap on a cressida and he never even broke $2500 including the price of the cressida that he bought. plus once I pull the ka out of mine its getting bolted to an auto tranny and going in my red 240 which will then either become my new daily or it will be sold to help pay for the 1j swap. so for the price of an sr swap or less I'll have 2 more cylinders and one more turbo :thumbsup:

scrapnav6

Reaction score
that motor swap is so easy in a cressida b/c its got a similar subframe to the altezza. a guy at my local track has that swap in his silvia (real silvia) and that thing is a beast. he also owns a shop to do all the work at tho, elite jdm if youve heard of it. im sure u can find a video somewhere of him.

x5carl3tMurd3rx

Reaction score
we made all the mounts at school though. only thing he did was buy a universal IC kit and the engine and a drive shaft. everything else we fabbed and he wired the whole thing.

scrapnav6

Reaction score
sounds exactly like my build.

soild motor mounts probably wont be fun tho but clutch kicking will be epic.

i proly wont even be running ic piping at first, i just wana see it running.

also gotta buy a new turbo first b/c the shop i work at got broken into and they stole my turbo and about 5 others and some other parts and tools totaling about 10 g's :run:

scrapnav6

Reaction score
Random bump i kno but does anyone know if 100 drifters of december is still going on? I cant find anything on the forums about it. Thanks!

Back